Foreign Relations Division
- To study, analyse, conduct and determine the direction of foreign affairs of Royal Forest Department.
- To conduct regarding the nomination of the department representatives for attending meetings abroad as well as to conduct the request of the department officers for approval for participating in trainings, seminars and studying abroad.
- To support the operations and arrangements of international meetings under the international forestry cooperation, agreements and commitments hosted by the department as well as to facilitate related offices and units under the department for the implementation of international cooperation on forestry.
- To coordinate and mobilize financial resources, resource person, technical and technology support for the development of international cooperation on forestry.
- To work with or support the operations of other related units under the department as well as assigned agencies.
Ms. Piyachat Chuayplod
Director of Foreign Relations Division
Ms. Kanda Thotueng
Plan and Policy Analysis Officer